*If you place a Pre-Order with a Ready To Ship item the whole order will not ship until all the items are available to ship!
*Ship date listed in the description is subject to change due to holidays or weather*
*All transfers are adult size 11” unless specified*
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE PRODUCTS WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FOR ANY REASON.
Screen Print Transfer Instructions
- LOW HEAT TRANSFERS (rough feel): Pre-press Garment. Press at 335°F for 7 - 9 seconds with VERY HEAVY pressure but not impossible to close. Do not use a Teflon sheet between heat platen and transfer paper. Peel Hot.
- If you own a heat press that is under $500 we recommend you iIncrease your temperature +10-20°. Use the Maximum pressure your machine will allow. Cricut Easy Press will not work with our heat transfers.
HIGH HEAT TRANSFERS (smooth feel): Pre-press Garment. Press at 350°F if you own a heat press over $500
- 360 if you own a heat press under $500
- Press for 7 - 9 seconds with VERY HEAVY pressure (maximum your machine will allow)
- Do not use a Teflon sheet between heat platen and transfer paper. Peel Hot.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wash inside out preferable in cold water, and dry with low or no heat, or hang to dry. This will help with longevity of the transfer. NO FABRIC SOFTENER! Do not wash or stretch garment for 24-48 hours after pressing.
*Make sure you over look every transfer before you press it for excess ink, stains, or blemishes. Once you press the transfer onto the shirt we are not responsible.
*We can not guarantee any heat transfers washability due to the fact there is no way to prove our product was applied and washed properly according to our recommended guidelines
Adult transfers are 11" or 12" on the longest side. If the design is a more square design, it's more than likely a 12"x12".
Youth transfers are 9" on the longest side.
Toddler transfers are 8" on the longest side.
Infant transfers are 6" on the longest side.